Enterprise Value Advisors (EVA) provides expert valuation and financial advisory services to entrepreneurs, business owners, investors, and those who advise them. For over fifteen years we have provided valuation services related to:
• Buying businesses, professional practices, and partnership interests
• Selling businesses, professional practices and partnership interests
• Estate planning and gifting
• Establishing and maintaining ESOPs
• Dispute and litigation-related valuation
• Intangible assets and firms comprised of intangible assets
• Interests in real estate and the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets
• Distressed/Bankrupt businesses
• Litigation support
• Compensation options/contracts and other derivative instruments, including real options analysis
We also assist small business owners seeking capital or seeking to quantify business plans, including the estimation of cash flows, the timing of new investments, the size and timing of capital acquisition requirements, rates of return on capital, and the valuation of securities offered by these firms.
For firms that have moved beyond the start-up stage, we offer strategic planning services, including real options analysis, to facilitate the rational allocation of resources and capital to maximize the return on that capital.
Things to consider about the valuation of businesses and professional practices.Read more
Things to consider about selling your company or professional practiceRead more
Things to consider about buying a company or professional practice.Read more
EVA prides itself in providing objective, independent and unbiased valuation opinions. We provide valuation estimates using our own valuation models developed by the professionals at EVA.